The services of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will resume from September 7, 2020, to the public. However, the reopening of services is divided into various phases and comes with various guidelines. Due to the Corona Virus, Central Government suspended metro rail services since 24th March 2020.
What is required to Travel in Delhi Metro After Lockdown?
- Passengers have to wear a mask all the time of travel
- All passengers must have Arogaya Setu App in Mobile Phone
- Temperate Check Or Thermal Screening is Required on All Stations
- Passengers may have restriction to carry big luggage and a maximum number of bags
- Timing of Metro Services After Lockdown
- Social Distancing is Mandatory During Security Check, Platform and In Coach as well
Delhi Metro Services Phase I:
Till 10 September Metro will be open from 7 Am to 11 AM & 4 PM to 8 PM (Only Samaypur Badli to Huda City Centre — will be functional)
Delhi Metro Services Phase: II
From 11, September Metro Opening time will be operating from 7 Am to 1 PM, 4 PM to 10 PM
Delhi Metro Services Phase III:
From September 12, Delhi Metro will functional from 6 AM to 11 PM
When Delhi Metro Blue, Pink, and Yellow Line Starting?
From September 9
When Delhi Metro Red Line & Green Line Starting After Lockdown?
9 September 2, 2020
Important Points About Delhi Metro Guidelines After Lockdown:
- Not All Stations are Open and Some have Restrictions
- Not All Entry and Exit Gates Open in Initial Phase
- No Token Will be Provided and Passengers can only travel with Delhi Metro Smart Card