After 12th class, every student is confused about their future life. There is one question in every student's mind that is How to choose the best college? Choosing the best college is very difficult. There are many things that every student keeps in their mind before choosing any college like affiliation of the college, placement of college, fees of the college, and environment of the college. For commerce students, choosing the best college is very important. Why? Because mostly placements are done directly through college. Here are the top 5 commerce colleges in India: -
List of Commerce Colleges in India to Know:
1) Shri Ram College of Commerce: - Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is a college of Delhi University. Shri Ram College is located at Maurice Nagar, Delhi-11007. Being a College of North Campus, SRCC is the top college for Commerce students. As it is a government college, the fees criteria of various commerce courses are very affordable.
Courses in SRCC: -
- B.COM (H)
- B.A. (H) ECONOMICS
- P.G. DIPLOMA IN G.B.O
- M.A. ECONOMICS
How to get admission to SRCC?
Admissions for UG courses are based on the merit list. However, the merit list is very high. The Average Cut-Off for B. Com courses is 97.4 %.
2) Lady Shri Ram College for Women: -This College also belongs to Delhi University. This College is only for women. This College is located at Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi – 110024. This College has established its name in the world of Commerce.
Courses in Lady Shri Ram College of Commerce: -
- Political Science
- Mathematics and Statistics are B. Sc. Honours courses. Apart from Honours in Commerce (B. Com), the others are B.A. Honours courses.
In addition, LSR offers a B.A. Programme course.
How to get admission to Lady Shree Ram of College?
Admissions are based on the merit list. The Average Cut-Off for B. Com courses is 98%.
3) Loyola College: -Loyola College of Education is a Jesuit college. Loyal College is affiliated with Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University. It is located at PB 3301, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600 034. The fees of the college for various courses are high in comparison with the above two colleges. The Average Cut-Off of Loyola College for B.Com courses is 90-95%.
Courses in Loyola College: -
- B. Com (Honours)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DATA SCIENCE
- KAUSHAL KENDRA (DDU)
4) Christ University: -CHRIST (Deemed to be University), it is the first institute in Karnataka to be accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It is located at Hosur Road, Bangalore. The average Cut-Off for ISC Board – Boys – 85 and Girls – 88%Other State Boards– Boys- 94.50%; Girls- 96.16%.
Courses in Christ University: -
- B. Com
- B.Sc (HONS.)
- B.A. (HONS)
- BBA L.L.B. (HONS.)
- B.A. L.L.B. (HONS.)
- B. Com (Hons)
- B.A. LL.B.
- Executive MBA/PGDM
- PG Diploma
5) St. Xavier’s College: -St. Xavier's College is affiliated with the University of Mumbai. St.Xavier's College, Mumbai is located at 5, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The average Cut-Off is 80%.
Courses in St. Xavier’s College: -
- B. Com
- B. Com